Wednesday 19 December 2007

More ghostly experiences.........

I wish I could write these blogs every day, maybe that should be my New Year's resolution.

I have such a good feeling about 2008, for me, it feels like the countdown to 2012. The next four years will be so fascinating to watch unfold. I feel, that the last few years have all been about learning and questions. The eternal "why am here?", "what is my purpose here?", "why do these things, good or bad, happen to me?"

Now, it's like being on Spiritual Facebook! Everyday, I either connect, or reconnect with like-minded people, and those who in the past were responsible, and those who could possibly send me hurtling down the pain path seem to be becoming less and significant in my mind. Actually, come to think of it, I am totally responsible for allowing them to send me off into emotional destruction, it's just that my wall between them and me seems thicker, tougher.

Last Thursday night, I gave a talk at the Scole Inn at Diss. Sixty turned up and there was even a waiting list! I won't pretend I was nervous, but before the bit where I addressed lots of unfamiliar faces, I made a point of welcoming and shaking as many people's hands a possible. It helped me to get to know them a bit better, a smile breaks down a thousand barriers.

I started my speech, and before I knew it I had spoken for over an hour! We stopped for supper, then it was down to business! I sent my guests on ghost hunt around the hotel and we ended up in a large function room. I decided to try to get something moving so we laid our hands gently on a large table. As our palms rested the table started to creak, and then we felt a vibration, as if a train was underneath it! Sadly, because there were so many people coming and going in the room, we kept losing our energy. However, one girl took a number of photo's and orbs* appeared in each shot. The most amazing picture quite clearly showed a face on the table, a man with a beard and long face.

Back in front of the bar's roaring fire at 2am, those left, brought pictures of more light anomalies in various rooms. Some people were very scared and others amazed, including an amazing young man aged 16, was very psychic. He was so inspiring and he knew that, whether he liked it or not, he had found his vocation. I suggested, that it was wonderful that he had the opportunity to tap into his fellow teenagers. He could show them that there was more to life than drugs and alcohol. I hope to do some work with him in the New Year.

The following night, exhausted, I fell asleep at 5.30pm and during the night I had the most extraordinary dream. In fact, I am not sure if it was a dream, I felt as if I left my body and floated around the house, I was surrounded by spirits and at one point I saw a child running through the house making lots of noise. I know I shut the doors before I slept yet in the morning they were wide open and there was no other explanation.

* Orbs are a generally form in circles of lights on a photograph though it is also possible to see them on film and some see them with naked eye. They are said to be the first manifestation of a spirit.

1 comment:

harpercat said...

It was a wonderful evening Lizzie, fascinating on so many levels! There was definitely something going on with that table....!! We had an interesting experience when we broke up into smaller groups and the letter D suddenly floated down and stopped at Debbie's feet. Thank you so much for an amazing experience - looking forward to the next time already!