Monday 10 December 2007

In with the Faith and out with Fear!

I was reading with my daughter tonight and for some reason, a lovely friend of mine who, I heard was expecting a long awaited and much wanted baby popped into my head. I suddenly saw her holding a baby girl (they didn't know the sex of the baby before the birth),and I just knew that she had arrived. Two hours later, and I just received a text announcing the safe arrival of Poppy.

When you pour your energy into the right things in life, being psychic can you bring you so much happiness. But it is an energy and if we place into the wrong things it can be so destructive both to yourself and to others.

I read for a client recently, who felt bullied by everyone around her, and it was taking over her life. We all have an amazing energy, and if we pour it into negativity its like filling a car with petrol, with a hole in the tank. I have been guilty of the same thing, I have spent hours wondering why certain individuals can use me for friendship and help, only to walk away, and be very nasty once they have no more use for me.

The bottom line is, it doesn't matter. Bullies and are weak and want our energy, don't waste it. It will give them a sense of power and you will feel weaker and weaker.

When you focus your energy to yourself, your life, and those you love, you are back on the right path. Meditation is so helpful for this, either by detaching from bad energy or by bringing positive energy into yourself again.

Find a quiet place and give yourself permission to relax, allow any outside noises to relax you even further, and any thoughts that pop into your head tell them you will deal with them later. Imagine yourself surrounded in white light and breathe positive energy in and exhale the negative. You may see different colours, so if you want to breathe those in too, that's fine. Just try to relax even if it's just for 5 minutes.

If you do this everyday for just a week you will start to notice a sense of calm and inner strength. Start preparing yourself for 2008, Christmas can be so stressful, treat yourself to 5 minutes a day meditation.

You are an amazing and wonderful being, and you deserve to happy.