Tuesday 9 September 2008

I can't imagine why I take a break from writing, by writing but there it is. I have been churning out almost 3,000 words a day and it's heavy stuff. Last weekend, I went to a great party in Norfolk, I had such a fantastic time, I bumped into an old friend and met some interesting new ones.

One particular guest seemed strangely relieved to see me and although I can not go into why, I spent a long time talking to him and his lovely wife. Turns out he had cosmically ordered me and my help which was amazing. However, at the end of the evening when he came to say goodbye he asked me a question that so many people recently have asked me, "you look after everyone else but who looks after Lizzie?" Boy did he hit a nerve,the Universe is obviously trying to tell me something. Lizzie looks after Lizzie right now.

Yesterday, my dear friend Sandra who is fighting a terrible disease came to see me. She looked amazing and long may it last. But her intuition is now so finely tuned and she gave me a message that absolutely no one could have known about, because it was to do with my thoughts and something that has been on my mind for a while. The shock of what she told me reduced me into a wreck in seconds.But the message was understood and I needed to hear it.

Today though, I find myself feeling some peace and calm. I still have a long way to go but feel as if I am on the right path at the moment. I have a new TV idea which was met with some positivity today and my book is really taking shape.

Where as before I felt the door had just been opened I feel as if I have taken the first step into the room. Now I have to close the door, shut and lock away those I have allowed to hurt me over the years and embrace something better and happier into my life. Then perhaps one day someone will look after Lizzie.

PS Thank you Lara for your comments on the last blog and thank you for being there babe x

No comments: