Tuesday 29 January 2008

Thank you

Since writing these blogs I have discovered that I have people reading them from all over the world, and some of you have made some wonderful comments and sent lovely e mails, thank you for that.

It is also lovely to know that right on my door-step I have people interested too. In fact, only yesterday, thanks to two very sweet elderly ladies, who were passing the morning over a cup of coffee, came across my blog.

I am so grateful to them both for spotting some errors I had made, and contacted an acquaintance of mine to alert me to my mistake.

I would just like to say to them both that its so flattering to know that you take the time to read my thoughts and took such trouble over alerting me to what could have been a disaster!

Sometimes in life, we forget that true kindness and friendship is right under our noses, whilst we are busy with our lives.

So thank you!

No comments: