Thursday 31 January 2008

Dreaming of a future

I have this re-occuring dream, I am in a house, I know it so well now, I could make a model of it. Some of the rooms are beautiful and others are never used. There is a pool outside, which I swim in, yet the water is green. There are lots of people I know around me, but I go off to an area of the house which is untouched, old. I climb this staircase and at the top, is a corridor full of books. On the book shelf there is a small leather bound book that I need to read, I "know" it has the answer to everything. I reach out and take it off the shelf and then I bloody - well wake up!

I am sure some dream analysist would tell me that it's all about me needing to do more in my life, and obviously the book is significant with my work and the constant search for truth.

The funny thing is I have met other people who have had the same dream, even down to the details of the rooms. Are we all searching for something, knowing that there is so much more to life than what we see from day to day?

It feels for me as if there is, never before have there been more and more souls on this earth looking for a faith, a belief in something, proof of life after death, and need to give up their regular lives and follow something more spiritual. When you feel it, it's amazing and you want to share it with everyone. Like that feeling when you love someone so much that it just takes over you whole being.

I feel that we are getting closer to finding our soul purpose and beyond. You just have to believe what you see. I have already experienced incredible phenomena and I know there is more to come. I have had things happen to me that I know are beyond coincedence, and in my heart I know that it will all make sense in the end.

No comments: