Wednesday 23 January 2008

A psychometry class

Well, another good night at the Scole Inn, this time we were Cosmic Ordering. My dear friend and fabulous author Barbara Ford-Hammond, came with me. This time we spent the evening in a private dinning room and it was a girl's night. Most of the evening resembled an episode of Blue Peter with everyone cutting and sticking from magazines, pictures that symbolized their "wants" for the future.

One lady actually found a photo of the exact church in Italy that she wanted to go to and had visited before. Since there weren't many magazines to go round it was pretty amazing.

I also showed the group how psychic they were already, and asked them all to place an object belonging to them into a bowl, then they went back to retrieve one belonging to someone else (not knowing who) and hold it in their hands to see what they felt from it. We had some wonderful results, giving everyone the confidence to know that we all have a power that we need to use more often!

Why not try this psychometry exercise at home with a group of friends, it's fun.

I am now busy putting my own mind board together, looking at it every day and doing my affirmations.

I am also on the hunt for some really good 21st century ghost stories at the moment. So if you would like to share them with me please e mail me at lizzie@lizziefalconer.com.

1 comment:

gateway1 said...

seen so many people pay so much attention to their "wants", placing their desires into the universe through prayer or what ever label the marketing people of the day place upon it.
Yet in all of it, how many actually think it through? The want is a desire, not a need. Too often the want is a displacement of desire to escape the now of the life's lessons facing them in the today.
Life will send many their wants just so they may see the price tag attached.
I want to be famous, yet spend your life behind closed doors afraid to go out in public.
I want to be rich, yet look how hard I have to work to support all those who keep me rich that I lose my family and friends and life.
I want to travel and yet in that traveling I am destroying the world?
So often we see the desire as a need, illusions of a want seldom bring peace or lasting contentment.
Being positive can blind us to the repeated errors that cause us our repeated disillusionments as much as being negative can blind us to the possibilities.
So people are human and dreams are flights of escape painted in broad strokes of a pain filled brush of hope and thus churches will be filled, muttered prayers in meetings and traffic jams, oaths made in times of despair, shouted out with the fever of a religious conviction at "life skills and management" or universal ordering, nothing but the labels change, people will be people till the next new label comes along.
Only one thing can change your life and that is the you that faces the truth of yourself.