Wednesday 6 May 2009

A quick thank you

Well, the Universe rocks right now!

Two weeks ago, Bayfield Hall became the new venue for my Soul Weekends and it was better than ever! Thanks to Caroline and Philippa who were amazingly helpful, everything ran like clock work. Even Roger who resides at Bayfield, who had spent many a meeting with me teasing me and telling me he was not going to "believe" until he had seen a ghost, finally got his wish! So, already another weekend is booked in for June if anyone would like to come its all on my website.

If that wasn't enough excitement, I am off to Spain and San Fransisco in the next few weeks. First stop, Rhonda to the most beautiful retreat to visit two clients and attend a 4 day course. It will be so good to be there again, on my last visit (which was a holiday) the owners asked me to take a look at the retreat they were building. There seemed to be a number of problems attached to the project including the funding and issues with builders. As soon as I arrived I saw spirits everywhere. My immediate reaction was that this place was on the site of a burial ground! The owners knew nothing of this and it was only when I returned to the hotel that one of the staff confirmed that is was indeed a burial ground and they didn't want to tell the owners, I had a lot of work to do.

I returned the next morning and moved on the roaming spirits, six weeks later I had a call from the owner to say that all was great and the building was almost complete. I am now returning to attend a course there and to meet another client who has a similar problem. I am so looking forward to seeing this incredible place again.

Then its off to San Fransisco! I have just signed a very exciting contract and am spending a week with doing the rounds and at the same time visiting my brother and his family. I will finally get to meet my nephew, I love synchronicity!

So thank you again universe!

No comments: