Wednesday 14 October 2009

When we were young

Where does the time go when you're having fun! One minute I am on my rainy summer holidays and the next we are gathering logs for the fire. It's around this time I defiantly promise myself that I WILL be superwoman this Christmas. I visualise myself with my feet up by December in front of said fire, whilst everyone else stands in queues at More Toys R Driving Us Nuts! So far so good, but family members please don't hold your breath!

My work with my teenagers had progressed and I must confess to loving every minute of it. The group grew, so I split the them into girls and boys. Interestingly, the boys are there without fail every week, which has slightly turned into a swap as they are teaching me poker the following evening! The girls have been distracted, and I am not sure that their hunger for wanting to change their lives is so great, perhaps a few more lessons with the outside world first. However, I am touched by the attendance and loyalty from the guys and in return they are making amazing progress in only a few weeks. Their psychic/intuitive ability is incredible and I am so proud to be helping them. Equally, their want for more in their lives is leading them to incredible self motivation. Their aspect on what the world could offer them is changing for the better.

Sadly, our local town, Sudbury, lost a young life to a stabbing a few weeks ago. The shock wave has been immense and some of my group knew the victim. That week in our class we all talked at length about what happened and why. Organically, an idea hatched from these young people who desperately want change in their community. If a typical ignorant adult, who pigeon holes all teenagers as something of a waste of space, lent them an ear they might just learn a thing or too. I found our talk incredibly humbling and inspiring. Given a choice they would rather be playing sport or some other fun activity than spending night after night in a drossy themed pub.

Together we have given life to a project which is still in the embryonic stages, however, driven by a spiritual understanding and already some divine intervention we could change things. A chance for teenagers to have a voice and show others that they are good souls too. They are our future after all. More on this as it unfolds.

As for me, life is getting better and better. I get stronger and wiser every day. Halloween, my favourite time of the year, approaches and I will be at the Scole Inn for a haunted evening on the 31st. I am also about to embark on some new paranormal experiments with a group, based on the experiments that took place, oddly just behind the Scole Inn. Mr and Mr Foy who conducted the original Scole Experiments have sent a copy of the formula and once I acquire all the tools needed , we shall begin! I am so looking forward to seeing what will happen as the book and website is quite intriguing.

www.scoleexperiment.com

As I look back on the last few years, I hardly recognise myself. I finally feel some inner peace and the universe has been hard at work helping me. There is still a part of that mountain to climb, but, I feel the summit is near and I have found the strength to get there. Now, when clients come and see me I feel richer in experience than ever and no longer feel like the plumber fixing other people's taps whilst my own leaks at home.

Peace

No comments: