Wednesday 2 April 2008

A quick hello

It's been ages since I have written this blog, mostly because if observe the last line on my description of myself, there is a clue, - mother of three! I have been up to my Easter Bunny ears in children!

Today, I am getting a dose of reality as my middle son has a close friend to stay, who's Mummy is very sick and whilst I am becoming a vintage whine about a pain in my neck and shoulders right now, it is nothing compared to what my friend is facing. One of the most deceiving things, is how amazingly healthy she looks and I pray that she remains that way.

Last night I began to help a family who are dealing with a very serious crime. It involves someone who's missing and as frustrating as it is I am unable to share with the group thus far. I hope that this will change in time and I can explain all!

My own spiritual journey is moving so fast that my feet are hardly touching the ground. I am becoming more and more sensitive to noise, whether it a high pitched sound, loud talking, background noises etc. A few years ago, I was working in LA and met an amazing healer, Dr Maria Michael. Although a qualified medic her chosen path was as an amazing healer and can scan your body psychically to detect illnesses.I noticed that she had ear plugs in her ears, so she explained that she had become so sensitive to noise that she had to wear them. At the time I thought this was amazing, now I completely get it. Oddly, when I am driving I need the music very loud but this helps me to switch off, and this year I have no doubt now that I have changed again both physically and emotionally.

Last week, a friend very kindly gave me a book on Jung. Inside she wrote a quote of his, "he who looks outside dreams, he he who looks inside awakens".

Ain't that the truth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Emerge and See. said...

thank you! cant seem to get into yours!